16.11.09

Positive or Negative??



I can't quite get my head round this. Is the fact that you openly endorse your affiliation with one of the worlds leading creative education establishments as a mere lifestyle choice and not one of educational aspiration a good thing or a bad thing? Could it be that this is actually a snub to Central Saint Martins School of Art and Design by other creative educational faculties? I don't get it. But if your decision to engage with Higher Education is based on a lifestyle choice, over the potential accreditations you might achieve, then something fundamental must be screwed. Maybe thats one of the reasons why a university education is dwindling in value amongst youngsters today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Incredible Flying Car said...

I'm feeling it. New logo is f-f-f-fresh!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it explains it all in here; http://jasiminnedraws.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-art-uni-is-better-than-yours.html

2:54 AM  
Blogger jokjak said...

Hi u can come to c me at www.greekromanart.blogspot.com

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home