27.12.06

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart...

This year, you get this nice little pic. I've been saving it, but seen as it reminds me of myself on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, sitting at the dinner table, getting my grub on, I thought it might also ring bells for some of you. Hope you've had a sweet festive period, whatever your belief or non-beliefs, and in true Cracker Poppin' style, here's a joke:

Why did the man get the sack from the Orange juice factory?
Because he couldn't concentrate!

Back in the New Year with lot's of pics from my trip to Berlin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so this site was real lol
u took a pic of me daz and my m ate ellie in woodgreen lol
you alright
x

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi your website is cool
Take a look at that cool emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/7wmqct

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home