21.5.07

QUICK DROPS



For want of a more original phrase, I 've decided that in order to meet the demands of the Sniper feasting masses I shall engage the concept of 'Quick Drops'. Basically, I'm gonna make the most of my back log of pix by dropping a couple a week without the regular 'caption copy' blurbs that normally go with. I hope this doesnt dissapoint, it's just that in these high pressured times of a multi-jobbing lifestyle it is indeed difficult to find sufficient amount of consecutive moments a day in order to execute a well written accompaniment. There should still be a least one 'proper' snipe a week, bolstered by the new 'quick drop' entries of very minimal literary content. Hopefully the thirst for more updates will be no longer. Quenched? Or still slightly parched?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home