8.3.07

STYLESNIPER NEWSFLASH: March

"People, people, please, gather round. Do open your ears, and absorb in these sounds..."

There won't be many of these, but I thought a little 'newsflash' type mention would be appropriate right now, as there have been, and will continue to be, some developments and subtle changes within stylesniper over the next month or two. Keep an eye on the changing face of the crosshair ( + ), better quality photos also coming soon ("I got some money, I'm gonna spend it!") plus stylesniper guesting elsewhere - SOON! All this plus a trip to Tokyo on the horizon suggests that the next couple of months could be very interesting indeedy. Gnarly.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tokyo!
i ve add you to my "fab" list

although you cant read the things in my space:)

*

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home