29.6.07

"...how one should dress!" is what he said



Michael Siegal, Judge. Photographed March 2007. Nuff said really.

But for those who like a little more to chew on...

The photo was taken inside Holborn London Undergroound Station. I've never seen such traditional 'old school' style in the flesh. I've recently seen Monty Pythons 'The meaning of life'.... you know the sketch featuring a sailing building of British Traditionalist banking types on their way to invade the new school yankee bank types?? pretty funny but I thought it must have been over exaggerated, but then there he was, my guy, still conforming to the dresscode nearly 30 years on from the movie being made. We engaged a short and concise conversation regarding my interest in his attire, he expressed his distaste for modern day style and satorial tendencies, then we parted company on a rather surreal note, only to meet again at the top of the escalator where the chap this time approached me, explaining that he thought it only right that I know what he did... he then proceeded to enlighten me to the fact that he is, guess what??.... a judge.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Breslin said...

I love it! What great style, he could only be a judge, or maybe a banker

10:24 AM  
Blogger Alvin said...

original dapper

3:56 PM  
Blogger Incredible Flying Car said...

finally a proper outfit!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home