17.7.07

The Thumbs Up



What a cute couple?! And the thumbs up... well, I couldn't have asked for more. Neither of the two is sporting anything particularly exceptional, although maybe white Dr Martens are something we see very little of at the moment, but what I saw in these two was an example of synergy. You know, "the sum of the parts is greater than the total value of all individual components". Ring any bells? If you did Business Studies at school, like me, then you'd know where I'm coming from. On that note I think I'll take the opportunity to send a 'big shout out' to Mr Alexander. Thank you Sir, for hooking me up with some serious knowledge. For a tweed wearing, cricket obsessed West Indian bloke you gave a seriously convincing delivery of Maslows hierarchy of needs. For that, I thank you.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Breslin said...

I saw the picture and though "what a cute couple" - then looked down at your comments about them.

I love it when you see couples like this who are so in-sync with one another, so nice to see.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home